AI Systems Engineer
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
About the Role
You will be responsible for demonstrating Kinara products, working closely with customers and solution architects to solve problems, and participating in developing AI solutions.
This is what you are responsible for
- Work closely with customers to support and enable Deep Learning software and application development.
- Develop software applications to demonstrate Deep Learning use cases primarily in vision analytics workloads.
- Create application notes and other documentation on software tool flows.
- Performance and Power measurement and analysis of Embedded AI systems.
- BTech/MTech in EE/CS 4+ years of experience.
- Experience in building embedded software applications.
- Experience programming in Python, C, and C++.
- Experience in vision frameworks like OpenCV, GStreamer, OpenCL, and so forth.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Experience with video/multimedia/image processing software development.
- Exposure to Neural Networks, AI/ML/DL models, training, and frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, and PyTorch.
- Experience with Driver development in Linux, macOS, or Windows platforms.
- Experience in debugging hardware.
- Ability to work both independently and in highly collaborative team environments.
- Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly.
What you will gain
You will get experience with AI accelerator chips, Kinara AI SDK, and AI solutions. You will work with various customer models and learn about developing AI end-to-end pipelines, and exposure to OpenCV and GStreamer frameworks.
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!